Join us to discuss these important questions:
• How do I plan to provide for my future medical needs?
• How can I avoid disputes among my children over my money and property?
• What will I need if I become unable to handle my finances or make healthcare decisions?
• If I am a tenant, can I be evicted? If I am a landlord,can I have a problem tenant removed?
• Where can I turn for help if I have a family member who has addiction or mental health issues?
• Where do I call to help a family member who is a victim of domestic violence?
• If I think someone is mistreating or taking advantage of a senior, where do I go for information and help?
Sponsored By: Office of the Aging, Warren County and the NY Department of Social Services, Warren County, NY
Lunch will be provided by Rachel’s Café at 11:30AM.
Please RSVP by March 2, 2020 to:
Sheila Kent at 518-480-6335 or email@example.com